The Importance of Air Quality in Your Home and How to Improve it Through Cleaning.
Hey Twin Cities, it’s your friendly neighborhood cleaning service here to talk about something that’s very important – the air quality in your home! We know that you’re all holed up in your homes right now, waiting out the latest snowstorm, so it’s the perfect time to talk about how to keep your home’s air quality as healthy as possible. With long cold winters here, where many of us spend practically half the year indoors, air quality is especially important here in Minnesota!
- Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum!
- You know what’s even worse than shoveling snow? Dusting! That’s why we always recommend regular vacuuming to keep dust, dirt, and other allergens at bay. With everyone spending more time indoors, your floors can quickly become a breeding ground for all kinds of nasty particles. That’s why our team of expert cleaners is here to help you out with regular vacuuming services.
- Dust off those shelves.
- Dusting may not be as much of a workout as shoveling snow, but it’s still an essential part of keeping your home’s air quality healthy. Regular dusting can help prevent the build-up of allergens on surfaces like shelves, countertops, and other furniture. Our cleaning team will help you get rid of those dust bunnies and keep your home looking clean and tidy.
- Clean bedding for sweet dreams.
- We may not offer laundry services, but we’re happy to help encourage our clients to wash their bedding regularly by making you bed with clean sheets on each visit. Clean bedding can help prevent the build-up of allergens and ensure that you have sweet dreams all winter long. We recommend having your bedding washed at the very least once a month if not more!
- Let the sunshine in.
- When the sun is shining, open those windows wide and let some fresh air in. Even just a few minutes of fresh air can make a huge difference in your home’s air quality. Of course, during a snowstorm or the coldest days, that’s not always possible. That’s why we open windows when the weather permits to clean out the inside sills and tracks to make sure that when the weather does clear up, you can let the sunshine in without worrying about the dirt from your windows contaminating your indoor air.
- Keep surfaces clean.
- Just like your floors, your surfaces can quickly become a breeding ground for dust and other allergens. Especially surfaces that are up high, like the tops of cupboards, the fridge, and door and window trim. Regular surface cleaning can help prevent the build-up of particles and keep your home’s air quality healthy. Whether it’s your kitchen counters or your bathroom sink, our team is here to help keep your surfaces clean and your air quality healthy.
- Breathe easy with an air purifier.
- Investing in an air purifier can be a great way to help remove pollutants and allergens from the air in your home. While we may not be air purifier experts, we can help you choose the right one for your home and provide some tips on how to keep it properly maintained and cleaned. If you’re interested in air duct cleaning, we recommend having it done at least once every 3-5 years. Just be sure to choose a reputable company that’s licensed and insured. A good way to know if a company is reputable is to check their reviews online and ask for references.
In conclusion, while we may not be able to brave the snowstorm for you, we can still help keep your home’s air quality healthy through our recurring services when we aren’t in the middle of a snow storm! Regular cleaning and maintenance can make a huge difference in preventing the build-up of allergens and pollutants. So, sit back, relax, and let us do the dirty work for you!